- This event has passed.
Stoney Creek- Gravel Autocross – Sunday the 7th of April 2019
April 7 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm$40.00
Stoney Creek Autocross Regulations
This event is an Autocross run by Queenstown Car Club on Sunday the 7th of April 2019 at Stoney Creek, Queenstown.
It will be held under Motorsport New Zealand’s National sporting code and its appendices and schedules, including but not limited to Appendix 2, Schedule A & H & Appendix 5, schedule C as per the New Zealand MotorSport Manual #35.
Clerk of the Course Stuart Maclean
Secretary Lauren Harris
Motorsport NZ Steward
Chief Scrutineer Anthony Te Tau
Contact: Stuart Maclean 0272295912
- The Event
Venue: Stoney Creek gravel track
Length 1.8km track in undulating gravel quarry
Start: 11.00 am
Entry fee: $40.00
Classes – B 0 – 1600
C 1601 & over
- Competitor requirements
Drivers must hold a minimum current drivers license or MSNZ M license.
- All competitors and passengers must wear cotton protective overalls or better approved garments. Any clothing worn under overalls must be either cotton, wool or an approved garment, this includes socks.
Leather or approved footwear must be worn.
- All competitors and passengers must wear complete covered in footwear.
- All competitors and passengers must wear a protective helmet.
- All passengers must sign a passenger declaration form and passenger in caged vehicles only.
- These requirements are in line with the new amendments to the clothing changes by msnz.
- Vehicle requirements
All Vehicles will go through scrutineering. Vehicles must be in a warrantable condition.
Rally/Traction tyres can be used
Entry will be on the day.
Acceptance will at the Clerk of the Course’s discretion.
Event organizers reserve the right to refuse any entry in accordance with the prescribed provisions of the National Sporting code.
In signing the entry forms, competitors are deemed to fully understand the relevant
articles and regulations as contained in the Motorsport NZ manual.
- Pit Area
Pit Area will be in a paddock outside the event course.
- Health and Safety
The health and safety of our Club Officials and competitors is foremost in the way Queenstown Car Club manage their events. Health and Safety will be discussed at the event briefing prior to the event commencing.
Competitors and crews must respect this private property
and take all rubbish away