- This event has passed.
Taylers Farm, Kingston Grass Autocross
December 15, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm$40.00
Taylers Autocross Regulations
This event is an Autocross run by Queenstown Car Club on Saturday the 15th of December 2018 at Taylers Farm, State Highway 6, Kingston.
It will be held under Motorsport New Zealand’s National sporting code and its appendices and schedules, including but not limited to Appendix 2, Schedule A & H & Appendix 5, schedule C as per the New Zealand MotorSport Manual #35.
Clerk of the Course Stuart Maclean
Secretary Lauren Harris 0272964372
Motorsport NZ Steward
Chief Scrutineer Anthony Te Tau
Contact: Lauren Harris 0272964372
- The Event
Venue: Taylers –State Hwy 6 Kingston
Length 1.2km track in undulating grass paddocks
Entry fee: $40.00
Classes – B 0 – 1600
C 1601 & over
- Competitor requirements
Drivers must hold a minimum current drivers license or MSNZ M license.
- All competitors and passengers must wear cotton protective overalls or better approved garments. Any clothing worn under overalls must be either cotton, wool or an approved garment, this includes socks.
Leather or approved footwear must be worn.
- All competitors and passengers must wear complete covered in footwear.
- All competitors and passengers must wear a protective helmet.
- All passengers must sign a passenger declaration form and passenger in caged vehicles only.
- These requirements are in line with the new amendments to the clothing changes by msnz.
- Vehicle requirements
All Vehicles will go through scrutineering. Vehicles must be in a warrantable condition.
NO Rally/Traction tyres
Entry will be on the day.
Acceptance will at the Clerk of the Course’s discretion.
Event organizers reserve the right to refuse any entry in accordance with the prescribed provisions of the National Sporting code.
In signing the entry forms, competitors are deemed to fully understand the relevant
articles and regulations as contained in the Motorsport NZ manual.
- Pit Area
Pit Area will be in a paddock outside the event course.
- Health and Safety
All entrants and visitors will be made aware of any health and safety issues that may pertain to this event. The health and safety of our Club Officials and Competitors is foremost in the way the Queenstown Car Club manage their events.
Competitors and crews must respect this private property, drive slowly on access roads and take all rubbish away